What can we say about the tasting we had on Monday 24 th October?
What can be said about this tasting? That it was as good as the one we had in July. We were a few less, but enough to make it just as succesful.
I want to thank Lola Núñez Pinto for leading the tasting in such a professional,educational and fun way. And thanks to utopic_US for spreading the event, and some of them for being present at the event also. To Santiago Valllado for the nice video he has made of the event, to MatiasBejas for the fantastic poster he designed. And of course to the wineries who participated with their fine wines.
The wines that were present in the event were
1)BERONIA Beronia Tempranillo Rosado 2010
2) SONSIERRA Sonsierra Tempranillo 2010
3)TINTORALBA Higueruela 2010
4) FINCA LA ESTACADA Finca la Estacada 6 meses en barrica 2009
5) ZUAZO GASTÓN Zuazo Gastón Reserva 2006
6) JUAN ALCORTA Campo Viejo Gran Reserva 2004
7) JUAN ALCORTA Azpilicueta Crianza 2006
8) LA RIOJA ALTA Viña Alberdi crianza 2005
9) JANÉ VENTURA Jané Ventura Negre Selecció 12 Vinyes 2009
Any comments about how to improve the event are welcome.
I hope to organize the next one soon. I count on you (my readers, attendees at previous tastings, broadcasters of events, those who wanted to come but for whatever reason you could not).
This post in Spanish: Taller sensorial del vino 2, lunes 24 de Octubre. Lo que fue (Video)
A big hug to all.